EvergreenHealth is currently seeking Internal Medicine Hospitalists to join our exceptional, growing inpatient services team at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland, WA.
This position features:
- Community medicine with an academic feel!
- Commitment to on-going learning and work-life balance
- Existing group of 39 MDs, 5 APPs
- 318 Bed Hospital and 22 Bed (Open) ICU
- Average 15k Admissions and 45k ED Visits
- Day shift and night shift positions available
- Center of Excellence, evidence-based/standardized approach
- Leading Puget Sound area compensation and benefit package
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance is available
EvergreenHealth is a physician led, award winning integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that are among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women s and children s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice service
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, five urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
Your personal and family needs will be satisfied living in Kirkland, a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
We are sorry, this position cannot accommodate J-1 or H1-B visas.
No recruiting agencies, please.
Apply for Hospitalists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly