Chair of Emergency Services
- Position Type
St. Mary's Health System, a Member of Covenant Health, is actively seeking a full-time BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to lead St. Mary s Emergency Department in Lewiston, ME.
- Direct and support a dynamic team of provider s in an environment where our strong, positive, mission-based culture is a priority.
- New, 30-bed unit
- 40 hours of daily physician coverage with 16-hour daily support from our highly trained Advanced Practice providers
- 30,000 patients a year. Fast track triage structure; dedicated Behavioral Medicine ED to manage psychiatric cases
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Sign on Bonus and to $10,000 for relocation assistance
- Generous Student Loan Reimbursement
Responsibilities will include oversight of compliance & quality metrics, recruitment & retention, and overall management of the Emergency Department & Urgent Care.
St. Mary's Health System includes:
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility; St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care; Community Clinical Services (FHQC); St. Mary's d Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center; St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services; St. Mary s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider s.
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play:
Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Home to many parks and walking trails at these natural gems: Lake Auburn, Mt. Apatite and the 357-acre Thornscrag Bird Sanctuary and Lost Valley Ski area. Lewiston-Auburn boasts a downtown shopping area and several shopping centers, Community and Public Theatres, two multiplex cinemas, more than 80 restaurants, and offers a wide variety of entertainment, styles and cuisine.
Apply for Chair of Emergency Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly