OB/GYN Physician: Partnership - Track
PAOLI OB/GYN ASSOCIATES:
Paoli OB/GYN Associates, an Axia Women’s Health care center, is seeking a full time OB/GYN to join their team of 6 providers. Web: http://www.paoliobgyn.com/
- OFFICE LOCATIONS: Paoli, Exton, Collegeville & Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
- DELIVERIES: Approximately 800/year
- ON CALL: 1:6 (cover ONE hospital only) - paid in-house call also available
- AFFILIATED HOSPITAL: Paoli Hospital, Main Line Health System
- Web: https://www.mainlinehealth.org/locations/paoli-hospital
- Paoli Hospital, Chester County’s only trauma center, is conveniently located less than 20 miles west of Philadelphia
- Level II NICU
- Paoli OB/GYN Associates’ affiliation with Paoli Hospital enables our providers to give patients access to many excellent primary care, specialist, and sub-specialist physicians including the extensive network of Perinatal Testing Centers located within all Main Line Health hospitals and in Oaks and West Chester, PA.
Paoli OB/GYN Associates obstetric services include care for patients with low and high - risk pregnancies including multiple gestations. For gynecology, in addition to seeing patients scheduled for well woman and problem visits, our doctors provide both office and hospital services, including minimally invasive surgery, laparoscopic hysterectomy, and robotic surgery.
Paoli OB/GYN Associates now offers a variety of in-office surgical procedures tailored to treat specific problems with the ease and convenience of a simple office visit. From the diagnosis and treatment of abnormal bleeding, to the removal of pre-cancerous growths, or for providing definitive long-term contraceptive needs, our doctors can provide the care and treatment patients seek in the comfort and security of the office setting. Our Paoli office is equipped to perform diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation, LEEP, and many other in-office procedures.
AXIA WOMEN’S HEALTH: Axia Women’s Health is leading the way in improving women’s health. At the heart of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of more than 275 providers and 100 women’s health centers across New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our fast-growing community spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the personalized care they need to lead healthier, happier lives. Web: https://axiawh.com/
Our team of Associate Physicians enjoy a highly competitive compensation package including generous salary, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options, paid time off, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, CME allowance and CME paid time off, 401k, company paid medical licensure fees and exceptional peer support from an experienced team of accomplished physicians. Plus, Senior Physician status (Partnership) eligibility after 3 - 5 years at select care centers.
Associate Physicians gain access to industry best practices and tools to help achieve clinical, operational and cost efficiency while continuing to provide high quality care to patients. Clinical leadership, governance, and guidance is provided by exemplary physician executives within all Axia Women’s Health practices. At Axia Women’s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician: Partnership - Track
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly