St. Joseph's/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an experienced, board certified Endocrinologist in Savannah, Georgia.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group
- Outpatient clinic with inpatient consults
- Existing patient base
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
Excellent Financial Package:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Incentive available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 28 days of vacation
- 5 days of CME with generous allowance
- Retirement savings plan, 401K
St. Joseph’s/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country. It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph’s Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research. Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
Savannah, Georgia is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing. Savannah is known worldwide for its spectacular architecture, beautiful historic district and hundreds of intricate gardens and city squares. But it is also the heart of the Creative Coast, with a growing knowledge economy, a world-class port and robust cultural activities.
Check us out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6qHIpJ9GA
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly