- Position Type
Healthy Woman OB/GYN, an established, thriving practice in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, New Jersey is looking for board certified, or board eligible physician(s) to join our talented team of physicians and midwives.
Expanding family oriented large OB/GYN practice with multiple hospital affiliations has multiple opportunities for highly motivated physicians. NJ license preferred but not required.
Offering very competitive compensation package.
Our practice is at the forefront of modern medicine, offering the best in women’s healthcare including robotic surgery, non-invasive procedures and in-office ultrasounds.
We understand the challenges of working families and are focused on improving schedules to make them increasingly family friendly. We have compassionate and supportive staff which allow practitioners to provide excellent patient care and enjoy each day.
You will have access to:
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art office settings
- Labor and delivery with in-house anesthesia and neonatal services
- Technically advanced equipment & EPIC EMR
- Supportive leadership with mentoring
- Experienced and progressive team of practitioners
- An environment in medicine where a work-life balance is embraced.
- Protected post-call day off
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Malpractice insurance and a CME allowance
- Collection of cases (for board eligible credentials
- Close vicinity (within 1 hour) to New York City & Philadelphia; 20 minutes to the Jersey Shore beaches
- Full time position (part-time position considered)
- Strong surgical skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment
- Innovative, ambitious and amiable candidate
(2020 and 2021 residents welcome to apply)
Serious candidates only, please. Position available immediately
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly