OB/GYN Hospitalist - Obstetrix Medical Group / MEDNAX
- Position Type
Full-time OB/GYN Hospitalist! Top performing Hospital in Atlanta!
We currently have a full-time opportunity for an experienced OB/GYN hospitalist to join our outstanding team. Eastside Medical Center is recognized as a top-performing hospital in the state of Georgia for patient safety by the Leapfrog Group's latest safety report.
- 1,500 deliveries per year
- We have a dedicated call room, 24-hour, in-house anesthesia services, physician work-room and lounge areas in the unit, in addition to a physician cafeteria with complimentary meals when the hospital cafeteria is open
- The EHR is Meditech and the fetal monitoring system is CPN
General responsibility overview: triage/care for unassigned OB and GYN patients, ER and floor consults, respond to emergencies on L&D/postpartum, surgical assistance at C/S's, call coverage for private physicians.
Snellville is conveniently located approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta. It has become one of the fastest growing cities in Gwinnett County. Snellville's continued growth stems from the southern hospitality of its residents and the diversity of its surroundings. With an abundance of restaurants, shopping centers and nearby attractions, there is something to do for everyone.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/3pwmx9qgz583g7jg
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist - Obstetrix Medical Group / MEDNAX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly