HIGH VOLUME General Orthopaedics Practice in Finger Lakes Region
The Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center at Rochester Regional Health is actively seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Surgeon to join its practice in Newark, New York. Join one of the largest, most advanced Orthopaedic Surgery Centers in the Finger Lakes region.
- High-volume, well established practice consisting of three attending Physicians and two Physician Assistants.
- Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center is the first practice in the Finger Lakes Region to use computer-assisted total joint surgery. Also the first in the region to conduct a MACI procedure!
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, is a 120-bed community hospital with a 180 bed hospital-based nursing facility that has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™ for excellence in hip and knee replacements
- Competitive benefits package includes: malpractice coverage, retirement plan, sign-on bonus and more.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital is also in the US TOP 5 for patient safety and infection control.
- Join the Health System that's earned 13 Beacon Awards!
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Salary Guarantee
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Paid malpractice with full & tail coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
Apply for HIGH VOLUME General Orthopaedics Practice in Finger Lakes Region
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly