Improving the health & well-being of the communities we serve
At Kaiser Permanente Permanente Roseville, we work hand-in-hand with our Sacramento facility to help people throughout the North Valley Service area live well, be well and thrive.
Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center
A 340-bed medical center located just 16 miles northeast of Sacramento, our recent expansions make us the largest medical center in Placer County. We house an expanded Emergency Department and a Women’s & Children’s Center. We recently opened the doors to an all-new, state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center in Folsom, and are proud to provide a comprehensive range of outpatient services at our medical offices in Folsom, Lincoln and Rancho Cordova.
- A diverse, growing patient population
- A newly expanded Emergency Department
- An Eye Surgery Center in Rancho Cordova
- A fully integrated, state-of-the-art, electronic medical records system for both inpatient and outpatient care documentation
- Over 100 UC Davis School of Medicine residents who rotate through our facility annually
- Many physicians who are members of the UC Davis faculty, and several others who hold state and government positions
- An active clinical research program
- A highly celebrated Health and Wellness Newsletter that helps educate our community on ways to stay happy and healthy
Roseville, a progressive city with a rich history
When a group of disenchanted miners from the California Gold Rush decided it was time to stop chasing gold and settle down, Roseville was born. Over a century later, Roseville is one of the region’s most prosperous cities, boasting some of the fastest-growing companies in the area. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills, we offer a climate that’s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. As a resident of Roseville, you’ll be within driving distance of some of California’s most popular attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley wine country and Folsom Lake. Here are just a few of the other activities you’ll be able to enjoy as a resident of the Roseville community:
- Day trips to explore the city of San Francisco, ski in the Sierra Nevada Mountains or hike along the coast
- River rafting, fishing, kayaking and more on the American and Sacramento Rivers
- Tours of the Napa Valley wine country
- An array of world-class restaurants
- Performances at the Magic Circle Theater
- Evenings of picnicking while listening to live music at our famous Music in the Park events
- The Sacramento Symphony’s Hot Summer Night Concert Series
- A host of special events and programs designed to celebrate our region’s people, heritage and community
- A strong educational system and academic community, which includes University of California, Davis, Sacramento State University and Sacramento City College
- Charming shops, eateries and boutiques on Old Town Vernon Street and in Historic Old Sacramento
- Championship golf courses
- The American River Parkway cycling race
- The NBA’s Sacramento Kings & the WNBA’s Sacramento Monarchs
- Mouth-watering produce and other fresh-grown goods at the local Farmer’s Market held twice weekly on our medical center campus
- Sacramento’s renowned Aquatic Center
- A rich cultural, arts and entertainment community
Affordable housing, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools, and scenic surroundings make Roseville a great place to call home. As one of our residents, you’ll be able to enjoy a rich array of activities in a city whose cosmopolitan conveniences are complemented by its small-town charm. For more information, please visit the Roseville Chamber of Commerce.
We can help your practice thrive
Physician-owned and operated, Kaiser Permanente offers a fully integrated care delivery program where you’ll enjoy clinical autonomy, comprehensive administrative support and work-life balance. Every member of our cross-specialty team benefits from the opportunity to enhance their skills in an innovative, collegial environment where providing exceptional patient care is our foremost priority.
Celebrated for its dedication to the advancement of medicine, our region is a healthcare mecca for those who want to work with the field’s latest technology, treatments and techniques. Affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical School, we offer resident training in Emergency Medicine, General and Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Podiatry and Urology. These residencies provide Kaiser Permanente Roseville physicians with the unique opportunity to help guide the field’s newest talent through the earliest steps of their career.
If you want to join a practice that offers countless personal and professional advantages, we invite you to join Kaiser Permanente Roseville today.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly