Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
- Position Type
OhioHealth is looking for a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join our new practice at the OhioHealth Physician Group Heritage College of Pulmonology near Ohio University.
We are looking to bring pulmonology services to Athens/O'Bleness to keep care local, address needs of the community and support efforts of the hospital to keep sicker patients at O'Bleness. This provider will also help support the new expanded ICU opening this year.
· will be one of 2 providers
· opportunity to grow brand new practice
· Monday - Friday 8 AM -5 PM schedule
· call coverage: 1-2 weekends a month
· will have eICU coverage at night from 6 PM to 7 AM from other providers
· Employed positions with growing practices
· Competitive salaries and bonuses
· Excellent work life balance
· Generous student loan repayment
· Top rated relocation assistance
· Medical malpractice insurance
· Excellent benefits and retirement packages
· A culture that keeps our patients at the center of everything that WE do!
If you have any interest or would like to discuss further:
Please email your CV to email@example.com
100 Best Companies to Work For: OhioHealth, and our family of leading healthcare providers, has been recognized nationally by FORTUNE magazine as a 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018. This is the twelfth-consecutive year OhioHealth has earned this national recognition.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas. Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 11 hospitals, 60+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
Please visit our website to find out more about OhioHealth: https://www.ohiohealth.com/careers/.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.