Urgent Care Physician
Physician with ER, Primary Care or Urgent Care Experience Needed in Crofton, MD!
GENERAL DUTIES: The Righttime provider will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries.
Following basic clinical care standards. Ensuring complete and timely documentation using the Company s EMR. Prescribing and administering medications. Medical Director-On-Call (MDOC) available 24 hours/day for consultation.
Competitive Pay Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance 401(k) with Employer Match Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave for Part-Time Employees Free Medical Visits Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement Free Online CME Professional Liability Insurance Flexible Hours
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.D., D.O., Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner).
- License to practice in Maryland.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine.
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent patient management skills and solid clinical judgment.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly