Leading the future of healthcare
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We are actively recruiting Reproductive Endocrinologists to perform IVF retrievals and embryo transfers, as well as the opportunity to perform surgery.
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission-driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 625-6311.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly