WORK WHERE YOU PLAY!!
Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking a Physician Anesthesiologist that values professionalism, collegiality and preeminent perioperative care for an exciting opportunity with Adirondack Medical Center in Saranac Lake, New York. Saranac Lake is located in breathtaking Adirondack State Park and iis just minutes away from beautiful Lake Placid. During the summer of 2017, AMC will be under construction building 6 beautiful, brand new, state of the art ORs. Saranac Lake offers an opportunity for an experienced Physician Anesthesiologist to practice in an innovative team model and teaching environment.
- Staffing model of 4 Physician Anesthesiologists and 3 CRNA's
- Perioperative services consist of 5 Brand New OR's and an endoscopy suite providing more than 6,000 anesthetics per year
- Opportunity to perform and/or train blocks and regional anesthesia
- CRNA's enjoy a full scope of practice in a team environment
- A positive environment for collaboration and development professionally, personally and socially.
- Providing health care to the community for over 100 years, Adirondack Health is a community of 900 employees with 50 physicians providing over 25 specialties in multiple facilities
- To check out so pictures of the facility and new OR's click here.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1099 independent contractor position
- $500,000 Base salary, $20,000 yearly quality bonus, $25,000 sign on bonus : First year comp $545,000
- 10 weeks time off
- Paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Contact information below for additional Compensation details
Steeped in history by centuries of summering "power-elites", the Saranac Lake area boasts a resort living feel with some of the best summertime and wintertime activities on the East Coast. Five U.S. Presidents, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, Albert Einstein and many of New York City's business and political leaders have rejuvenated mind, body and spirit at Saranac Lake since it's founding in the 19th Century. Home to an airport, theatre, studios, galleries and shops, Saranac Lake is the largest community in the Adirondack Park, including over 170 cottages listed on both the State and National Registers of Historic Places, making the area a great attraction for lovers of history and architecture. Created by the same firm that designed New York City's Central Park, Saranac Lake's extraordinary park system has been maintained by and independent organization since 1910. An amazing place to be a child, families are rewarded with the merger of arts, education, businesses and recreation where children thrive.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician Anesthesiologist
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Regional anesthesia experience a plus
- No Visa waivers
For more information about this opportunity or to be considered for future opportunities, please feel free to contact Michael Flagg 678-690-7686 or email@example.com
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly