Excellent Opportunity: BC/BE Rheumatologist
South Bend, Indiana
The South Bend Clinic is recruiting for a dynamic and energetic BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our highly reputable physician led and owned multi-specialty group. This is a great opportunity to join a very busy rheumatology practice with an established patient population and built in referral base.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Full spectrum of rheumatology etiologies
- On-site Dexa, Infusion Center, Lab & Ultrasound
- Mentoring with highly experienced rheumatologist
- Outstanding work/life balance
- Shared call; Rarely need to go into hospital while on-call, average 1-2 times per month
- Join the largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in Indiana, with over 150 providers
- Share in the profits of our surgery center & all on-site ancillary services
- Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year
- Governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Teaching opportunities with 2 family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- On-boarding & marketing support for announcements, ongoing PR, & community opportunities
- Competitive guarantee, with incentives for additional compensation
- Relocation assistance
- Loan repayment forgiveness
South Bend itself is a medium sized city, many excellent schools and great neighborhoods just a short drive to the clinic. In addition, we are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air, and Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
About the Clinic:
In 1916 Dr. Walter Baker, a South Bend surgeon, had the opportunity to tour the nationally known Mayo Clinic. Even then, the Mayo Clinic was an impressive healthcare facility; it was the first large multi-specialty group practice of its kind. Dr. Baker was so inspired by what he saw that he immediately returned home and gathered five other specialists together to form a similar group, which became known as The South Bend Clinic. Those six doctors started the clinic that now includes ten campuses and nearly 150 providers, in over twenty specialties. Despite its exponential growth over the past 100+ years, The South Bend Clinic stays true to the founders’ purpose of patient-centered, physician-led healthcare.
Apply for BC/BE Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly