- Position Type
Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization, focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.The Team - The Hospital
Our critical care physicians share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators.
Twin Cities Community Hospital has been awarded an A from The Leapfrog Groups Spring 2019 Hospital Safety Grade and has achieved consecutive As since 2012 - only 40 other hospitals in the country have done this.
- 119-bed hospital
- 80% medical/20% surgical ICU
- 8 hour model with night call
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Phenomenal respiratory therapy, GI, renal, cardiology, and palliative care support
- Cerner EMR
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
San Luis Obispo County offers a mecca of outdoor activities including world-class surfing, parasailing, scuba diving, and endless hiking and biking trails. Its no wonder that SLO has been recognized by Mens Journal as the The Coolest Town, and by National Geographic as The Happiest Place in the USA. SLO residents enjoy a vibrant downtown with an excellent culinary scene, host of vineyards, and local outdoor concerts.
Apply for Intensivist (Part-time)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly