Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery
Exciting opportunity with a well established orthopaedic group in the regions premier health system and hospital.
Work in a NEW CLINIC and be BUSY from day one!
Great River Health System has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, turnkey opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys limited local competition but unlike many other rural practices, isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in pictureseque Burlington, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find both here at GRHS! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified physician. You’ll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Here is some more info:
- A 380 bed independant, regional, financially stable health system
- Medical Staff of 200+ staff and 2800+ employees – largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model gives you the opportunity to hit your financial goals from day one
- 1:5 Call
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- 24/7 IM-Hospitalists in the hospital and ICU
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / FREE health insurance for you and your family
- Free use of our fully appointed gym down the hall from the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and a rock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- World renowned whitetail deer hunting
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Health Care Providers" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
For additional information please visit www.greatrivermedical.org, and watch our video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLNRagAz8vo&feature=youtu.be
Apply for Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly