Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
- Position Type
MGC - Division of Surgery – Pelham is seeking to hire a Full Time Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to complement their existing practice. Highlights of this opportunity include:
- BC/BE Orthopedic Surgery
- Strong support from primary care and specialists
- Call 1:4 (includes hospital and clinic)
- Minimal trauma call; 3 nights a month at Spartanburg Medical Center
- Surgery performed at Pelham Medical Center, Spartanburg Medical Center and Pelham ASC
- Robot available at Spartanburg Medical Center
- EPIC EMR
- State of the art OR
- PSLF approved institution
All our physician positions include paid interview and relocation expenses. Our physicians receive $6,000 annually for continuing medical education as well as benefits options and several attractive retirement choices.
Spartanburg/Greenville offers a blend of the South with sophisticated restaurants, theatre, fantastic public and private schools, and other cultural amenities. There is excellent hiking, hunting, fishing and cycling available in close proximity, and the beaches of South Carolina are only three hours away!
Apply for Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly