Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Be inspired, every day. Here, we practice in a leading-edge setting where advanced medicine and compassion are equally valued. Careers at Reading Hospital offer a highly collaborative setting, where individuals from every medical, professional, and service discipline work together to provide patients and their families with an experience beyond compare.
Reading Hospital, a 750+ bed tertiary care facility located in West Reading, Pennsylvania is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to help us serve apopulation of more than 400,000 with comprehensive services and technology.
The Emergency Department:Reading Hospital is Pennsylvania's busiest ED with 50+ physicians treating over 137,000 patients annually, including 30,000 children.
- Brand new 16-bed self-contained pediatric emergency unit within the 120-bed ED
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Abundant teaching, quality improvement, and research opportunities
About our hospital:
- 750+ bed, tertiary independent academic medical center
- 20 bed inpatient pediatric unit with 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalist coverage
- Level III NICU
- Location of Drexel University College of Medicine branch campus, opening in 2020
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Spousal / domestic partner job search support
Berks County offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
MD or DO; Board Eligible or Board Certified; Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly