OB/GYN Opportunity Beautiful Resort Community Southern Wisconsin
OB/GYN Practice Opportunity for Beautiful Resort Community in Southern Wisconsin
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Mercyhealth is seeking a BE/BC Obstetrics/Gynecology physician for beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system.
Lake Geneva is located in southern Wisconsin with easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison (35 miles SW of Milwaukee & 80 miles NW of Chicago). The community is known for its deep, beautiful, sparkling clean lake, historical resorts, vintage yachts, grand estates, PGA Golf Courses, and lakefront promenade. Lake Geneva also offers a safe and family friendly setting with excellent schools.
- Flexible schedule for exceptional work/life balance
- Large primary care referral base
- Physician will see approximately 15-20 patients daily
- Clinic is located at Mercyhealth Walworth Medical Center, a 25-bed Critical Access Facility with a Level I Nursery, where deliveries are also performed
- Average 250 deliveries annually
- Service draw population of approximately 150,000+
- Level III NICU located just 45 minutes away at Mercyhealth’s Women and Children’s Hospital
- Outstanding Press-Ganey patient satisfaction scores
- Joint Commission certified
- MagnetRecognition® from the American Nurses Credentialing Center - the highest and most prestigious distinction a healthcare organization can receive for nursing excellence and high-quality patient care
- Recognized as one of the 150 top places to work in healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Robust compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including: health & dental, vacation, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings and more
- Substantial Sign-on Bonus and student loan repayment available.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity Beautiful Resort Community Southern Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly