- Position Type
The Center for Children and Women is a fully integrated multi-specialty clinic designed to provide care exclusively for Texas Children’s Health Plan members. Texas Children’s mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research. Use your clinical experience to work with patients and providers in an innovative team-based environment where your knowledge and skill will make a difference. Our structure is based on the provision of the highest quality of care for our members and we are looking for leaders who want to provide the best care in a supportive environment which allows optimal work-life balance for our physicians. The Centers for Children and Women were created in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine and all Ob/Gyn providers are employed by Baylor College of Medicine with faculty appointments and benefits.
We are seeking an Ob/Gyn specialist who will collaborate with other healthcare givers in providing best care and achieving quality metrics.
- Provides comprehensive assessment, medical and surgical management for obstetric and gynecologic conditions in outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Supervises and teaches ob/gyn residents and medical students in outpatient or inpatient settings.
- Participates in formal and informal education programs for students (medical students, OB residents, advanced practice nursing students), other health professionals, and the general community.
- Participates in clinical and systems-based research.
- Works collaboratively with team members on quality improvement initiatives for both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Participates in and actively supports the quality and safety programs of the hospital and of The Center.
- Contributes to the success of The Center by providing the highest-quality team-based care, being flexible and ready to ensure patient-centered care, and contributing to problem-solving in group settings.
- MD/DO with completion of a Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Must be board certified or eligible to sit for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology examination.
- An active unrestricted license from the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners is required
- Excellent communication skills
BCM is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly