- Position Type
We’re on a path to better healthcare.
Career Opportunities for:
Bridgewater State Hospital in Bridgewater, MA
New grads welcome!
Sign on Bonus and Flexible Scheduling
• Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
• Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
Our Physician is responsible for the medical assessment and care of patients, supervising the ARNPs’, PAs’ clinical activities, and providing consultations and referrals to and from other medical staff.
Education for Physician:
- MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school.
Experience for Physician:
- Two (2) years of experience in primary care preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with varying interests.
- Above average writing skills. Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work performed in the position.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Licenses/Certifications for Physician:
- Licensed in the state of practice. Has a current DEA and D.P.S. certificate of registration.
- Conducts routine medical examinations on incoming or admitted patients under protocols and guidelines established.
- May supervise ARNPs or PAs who may also conduct medical examinations.
- Provides medical treatment and orders studies, tests, and ancillary services that are required and consistent with the provisions of adequate health care services and approved privileges. May conduct minor surgical procedures for which they have been granted privileges to perform at the facility. Thoroughly, accurately, and timely documents all patient services in the patient's medical record utilizing facility approved format.
- Routinely reviews/reevaluates those patients requiring ongoing medical/consultative services and coordinates treatment planning in those cases.
- Initiates and maintains compliance with organizational policies and procedures, and reviews all facility-specific medical health care policies and procedures annually to assure their compliance with Wellpath Corporate Directives and applicable regulatory agencies.
Call or apply online: Rankin S. Holloway (772) 283-1912 or email email@example.com
We are proudly an equal opportunity employer