UCHealth seeks Rheumatologists in Colorado Springs and northern Colorado
- Position Type
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome full-time fellowship-trained rheumatologists who are patient-driven and enthusiastic about outpatient care. Here are a few good reasons to join UCHealth Medical Group:
- Solid Primary Care referral base
- Full spectrum of rheumatology etiologies
- Infusion center with experienced staff
- Dedicated clinical staff
- Be part of a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- One-time starting bonus
- Relocation expenses available
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth combines hospitals up and down the front range of the Rockies, including: Memorial Hospital, Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies, UCHealth Medical Group, Broomfield Hospital, Grandview Hospital, Longs Peak Hospital, Pikes Peak Medical Center, Yampa Valley Medical Center and University of Colorado Hospital into an organization dedicated to health and providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West.
UCHealth Health Medical Group providers work hard to help people live extraordinary lives. With a focus on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes, UCHealth Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado. We offer a full scope of medical clinics from family physicians to specialists, with an integrated EHR which facilitates seamless patient care. Our clinics are conveniently located throughout the Colorado Front Range, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
At UCHealth, we focus on providing personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Apply for UCHealth seeks Rheumatologists in Colorado Springs and northern Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly