Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation- Interventional Pain
- Position Type
The Permanente Medical Group is currently seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation or Anesthesia (Interventional Pain) Physician -will consider either Anesthesia or PM&R at our Clovis/Fresno location.
Many organizations have a mission statement; we have a calling: to lead the way to a better future for health care. Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, Kaiser Permanente is shaping the future of health care in the nation.
• Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership
• Professional freedom
• State-of-the-art facilities
• Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
• Technology-driven innovation
• Mission-driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
• Shareholder track
• Unparalleled stability – 70 years strong
• Shared call
• Moving allowance
• No cost medical and dental
• Home loan assistance (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurance
• Three retirement plans, including pension
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Apply for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation- Interventional Pain
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly