Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, a nationally recognized, 187-bed not-for-profit children’s hospital has an exciting opportunity to join our well-established Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Connecticut Children’s Specialty Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Connecticut Children’s is a 180+ physician, multi-specialty medical and surgical pediatric group. Our stable, collegial group of 16 specialists, 7 APRNs, and 6 PAs seeks a strong clinician who has a passion for teaching and is committed to academic productivity in research and quality improvement.
- Designated as a Level I Pediatric Trauma Center, we see more than 62,000 visits each year in our 43-bed Emergency Department. We have trauma surgeons available 24/7, including neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery.
- State-of-the-art, 18 bed PICU offers ECMO technology, high frequency ventilation, CRRT, 24/7 neonatal and pediatric transport, and ten PICU family suites.
- In this full-time clinical educator role, you will provide care for children and young adult patients as well as teach pediatric emergency medicine fellows; pediatrics, emergency medicine and family medicine residents and medical students. Academic appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
- Connecticut Children’s is committed to the growth of our faculty in their development of research pursuits (clinical and/or bench) and new initiatives.
- The Critical Care Transport Team is a highly trained group of specialists that transports high-risk neonatal and pediatric patients to and from Connecticut Children’s Medical Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Candidates for this unique physician opportunity must be BC/BE in pediatric emergency medicine.
Connecticut enjoys a rich and diverse culture. With quaint New England towns, beautiful seaside communities or bustling urban locals our state has something for everyone. With close proximity to the ocean, mountains or city centers such as Hartford, Boston or New York you can indulge all you recreation pursuits within a short drive.
For more information, please visit: connecticutchildrens.org
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center is committed to diversity in the workplace, which begins with respect and opportunity for all. Connecticut Children’s Medical Center takes affirmative action to ensure that equal employment opportunity is provided to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, ancestry, veteran status, disability or any other basis that would be inconsistent with any applicable ordinance or law.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly