Allergist & Immunologist
- Position Type
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 745,000 adult and pediatric patients at 31 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. Our clinicians work together with the home health and hospice services of its VNA Care subsidiary and in close collaboration with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Allergist & Immunologist who is committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our Wellesley practice.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues; strong referral base
- Allergy department consists of 4 MDs and 9 RNs
- RN support for testing & procedures
- Minimal call
- Full or part time with flexible schedules
- Hospital affiliations: Beth Israel Lahey Health, Newton Wellesley Hospital
- BC/BE Allergy- Immunology, MA license
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
More about us
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Brenda Reed, Director Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealth.org.
Apply for Allergist & Immunologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly