- Position Type
Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Movement Disorder focused Neurosurgeon to join our established Neurosciences Institute in Urbana, IL.
Practice opportunity details include:
- 80% clinical and 20% research position
- Call 1:6; excellent support staff including mid-level providers
- Must be willing to teach undergraduates, medical students, residents, fellows, graduate students, and post-doctoral candidates
- Strong referral base
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Movement Disorder Neurosurgery
- Single hospital with strong hospitalist and critical care support
- Carle Neuroscience Institute provides comprehensive medical and surgical services for our patients with brain and spine disorders who come from all over East Central Illinois
- Our team includes: Neurology (adult & pediatric), Epileptology and EMU, Vascular Neurology, Neuro-interventional, Neuro-critical care, Neuro-radiology, Neuro-otology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Neuro-rehabilitation, Neuro-psychology, Pain management program and Sleep medicine program.
- Collaborative opportunities with the University of Illinois Beckman Institute for a variety of neuroscience translational research projects as well as opportunity for faculty appointment with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- The Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine.
- Competitive compensation package and signing bonus, profit-sharing plans, health/dental/life/LTD insurance, paid malpractice insurance with full tail coverage, relocations assistance, and vacation meeting time.
About the Carle Neuroscience Institute
- As a Primary Stroke Center, CNI provides comprehensive services including Vascular Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, and Neurointerventional services
- Quality-focused, nationally ranked
- Recipient of Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award™ for 9 years in a row (2011-2019)
- Recipient of Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award™ (2019)
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for Neurosciences in 2019
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for treatment of stroke for 9 years in a row (2011-2019)
- Five-star recipient for Cranial Neurosurgery in 2019
- Five-star recipient for treatment of stroke for 13 years in a row (2007-2019)
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2019 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work® in Healthcare honors. Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
Apply for Neurosurgery Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly