Vascular Medicine Opportunity
- Position Type
Aurora St. Luke s Medical Center (ASLMC) Milwaukee, WI is seeking a skilled, highly qualified Vascular Medicine trained physician.
- Inpatient and outpatient services will include the full spectrum of evaluation and management of patients with vascular disease.
- Provide education for multidisciplinary allied health professionals
- Contribute to all activities that enhance program growth and quality metrics
- Participate in programmatic research initiatives
- Read Vascular Ultrasounds
- Fellowship Trained in Vascular Medicine
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board certified/Board eligible in Vascular Medicine
- Major Service line within Aurora Medical Group which employs 600 primary care physicians, 55 cardiologists and spans 15 hospitals from Green Bay to Chicago
- Candidate will join an established team of one Vascular Medicine physician, one Interventional Radiologist, three Vascular Surgeons and multiple Physician Extenders.
- ASLMC is the flagship cardiovascular center for a large financially strong heart care system with goals to expand market share locally, regionally and compete nationally.
- ASLMC is recognized as one of the Top 50 Best Hospitals by US News & World Reports, and is ranked as the #1 Hospital in Milwaukee for Cardiac Care.
- Largest cardiovascular diseases fellowship program in the Midwest with ABIM subspecialty training programs in electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure transplantation and certification in advanced imaging.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
As the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you
Apply for Vascular Medicine Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly