OhioHealth is adding a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to practice out of Mansfield, OH.
OhioHealth Mansfield is a Level II trauma center and the largest medical provider between Columbus and Cleveland, serving about 325,000 people. This 326-bed hospital treats more than 46,000 patients in the ER, admits more than 13,000 patients and performs 8,000 surgical procedures.
- Join a comprehensive Cardiology practice with Advanced Practice Provider support
- Newly built medical office building has two Cardiothoracic ORs. The hospital, located next door, has an additional 12 ORs.
- 3 OR days per week
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas. For 13 consecutive years, Fortune Magazine has recognized us as one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 12 member hospitals, 60+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area. Please click the link to find out more about OhioHealth. https://www.ohiohealth.com/ohiohealth-physician-group/
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Professional growth opportunities
- Customized marketing strategy, from day one, to assist in establishing yourself in the community
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
For more information, please contact Megan Shoewalter at (614) 544-4406 or email your CV to Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.