Medical Director Part-time
- Position Type
Integrity, Inc. is a progressive non-profit behavioral health provider located in Northern New Jersey. Each year, Integrity helps over 3,000 individuals with substance use disorders and mental illness to reclaim the lives. This most successful organization has proven that recovery is possible for five decades. Integrity offers all levels of care for addiction treatment including residential and outpatient care in multiple licensed sites.
We are seeking a Medical Director to provide leadership for our addiction medicine and primary care services. The Medical Director holds a key position at Integrity House and is an integral positive force in the recovery of our clients.
- Oversight, direction and provision of quality of medical services to clients
- Ensure that medical services are coordinated and integrated with behavioral care
- Build a positive, team oriented culture that inspires medical staff and behavioral counseling staff to work in concert to benefit the client
- Ensure that facilities meet required medical staffing patterns
- Review credentials and participate in hiring medical staff
- Development and delivery of in-service trainings
- Review of physical examination reports and medical screenings to ensure that client's medical needs are addressed in their treatment plan
- Supervision of the facility's physician(s) and advance practice nurses
- Ordering, interpreting and documenting medical and drug screening tests as appropriate
- Documenting orders for medical services for clients: including frequency and type of treatment, therapies to be administered and medications prescribed
- Ensure medical follow-up of all acute or chronic illness and conditions
- Medical License
- ASAM/ABAM Certified
- Flexible work schedule
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Medical Director in the subject line. For more information about our agency visit integrityhouse.org.