Physician - Gastroenterology Job in Worcester, MA
- Position Type
Tenet Healthcare and St. Vincent Hospital are actively seeking a Gastroenterologist to join an established private practice in Worcester, MA. This is an excellent opportunity to join two experienced Gastroenterologists as their practice continues to expand due to a large community need.
- Full-time opportunity – available starting January 2020 or later
- Office hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30AM-5:00 or 6:00PM
- 75% outpatient and 25% inpatient
- On call one night per week for practice; weekend call is on a shared rotation at St. Vincent and is roughly 1:8
- Partnership track available!
Procedures are performed at a surgical center (that is a 5 minute drive from the practice) or at the hospital (located 1.3 miles away).
Candidates must be BE/BC in Gastroenterology and eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Massachusetts. ERCP is preferred but not a requirement.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology Job in Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly