- Position Type
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Orthopaedic team at SSM Health Mary's Hospital - Audrain in Mexico, MO. We are seeking a well renowned Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopaedic Surgeon who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
- General Orthopaedics, shoulder, knees, general trauma, total joints
- Four-day work week with two full days in the operating room
- Incoming physician can expect between 400-600 cases a year
- Experienced OR support staff, quick operating room turnover, and exceptional patient satisfaction scores
- 1:3 unassigned ED call with willing support staff to assist as necessary; no trauma
- Proven and strong referral patterns in our community
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri. Here you'll find smaller cities such as Mexico, Jefferson City, our state capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri. This area has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities you would find in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress. And, for those who wish to experience the wonders of nature, Lake of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offer the state's premier lake resort and vacation destination.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Specialty
Ability to obtain Missouri License
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly