Critical Care Physician
- Position Type
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Pulmonary & Critical team at SSM Health St. Mary's. We are seeking a well renowned Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care Physician who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
- 7On/7Off Schedule - 7am - 7pm
- Onsite Clinic Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 75% Inpatient/ 25% Outpatient
- eICU Runs at Night with Onsite Hospitalist Team
- Ability to Support Multiple Types of Practice
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Critical Care
- Excellent Support Staff - 2 RN's, Office Support Assistant, Onsite Referral Coordinator
- EPIC EMR Across Our Entire System
- A Competitive Base Salary for Two Years, Followed by wRVU Based Compensation
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Excellent Benefits Package - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, and Retirement Programs
Jefferson City (population 45,000) was recently named the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally. It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, MO and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City and their big-city amenities. Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri. Here you'll find smaller cities such as Mexico, Jefferson City, our state capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri. This area has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities you would find in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress. And, for those who wish to experience the wonders of nature, Lake of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offer the state's premier lake resort and vacation destination.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of a AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of an accredited Pulmonology or Critical Care fellowship program
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Pulmonology or Other Specialty
- Adherence to SSM Health values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Service, and Initiative
Apply for Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly