Pelvic Health Surgeon
- Position Type
Women's Center for Pelvic Health – Annapolis Maryland
This full-time position offers full Scope Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery in a division with established care team, partnering with: Pelvic Floor physical therapy, Colorectal surgery, Gastroenterology, and Gynecologic Pain regionally.
Why Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC)?
- AAMC is the third busiest surgical hospital in Maryland, performing over 25,000 cases annually
- AAMC performs over 5,000 general surgery and 700 robotic surgery cases annually
- 26 ORs, ambulatory surgery centers and an on-campus endoscopy suite
- AAMC is Leapfrog A rated hospital and has 10 specialities that ranked in the top decile nationally in the ACS NSQIP quality
- Successful surgical residency program - starting Internal Medicine and OB/GYN residencies
- Excellent Compensation/Benefits
- Combine Leave Benefit
- CME Allowances(days off/dollars)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- 403b /w matching
- …and so much more.
Why Women's Center for Pelvic Health?
- Board certified Urogynecologists and Specialty trained Nurse Practitioners
- Program offers comprehensive examinations and considers the patient's lifestyle when evaluating treatment options.
- Office procedures include diagnostic and operative cystoscopy.
- Fully trained nursing staff for PTNS and Urodynamics procedures.
- Surgical procedures are performed in the hospital setting.
- Robotic and minimally invasive surgery is offered.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for Patient Satisfaction >95%
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine (Doctor degree).
- Completion of residency/fellowship in specified field of specialty.
- Current state license to practice medicine, DEA, and CDS Board certificate in area of specialty.
Please reach out to Kim Collins, In-house Physician Recruiter to learn more 443-481-5166 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 443-481-3728.