Physician - Endocrinology
- Position Type
East Central New York seeks Endocrinologist
- Successful candidate will join three Endocrinologists in established hospital employed multi-specialty practice.
- This outpatient practice involves one inpatient diabetologist, two diabetes advanced practitioners, four diabetes nurses.
- Supervision and teaching of medical residents and students in both inpatient and outpatient settings affiliated with Columbia University.
- Opportunities for supported clinical research.
- Financial package to include attractive salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 32 days vacation/CME w/$4K expenses, 6 paid holidays, 5 personal days, 3 bereavement days, $10K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system makes this a unique opportunity. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
Apply for Physician - Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly