Physician - Rheumatology
- Position Type
Ocean County, New Jersey, Seeks Rheumatologist
Eastern Coastal New Jersey Seeks Experienced Rheumatology Specialist
- Successful candidate will join established adult Rheumatology practice with strong referral base for over 20 years.
- Surrounding community of one of largest senior citizen populations in the country.
- Office located across the street from hospital.
- No call coverage; occasional inpatient consults in purely consultative outpatient practice.
- Infusion services on-site; use of ultrasound technology options.
- Practice participates in clinical trials with 2 study coordinators and dedicated study related staffing.
- Position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation negotiable.
- Must be BC/BE in Rheumatology; experienced candidates preferred as need is immediate.
This coastal community is less than 3 miles from Ocean Beaches and 30 minutes to Atlantic City and Asbury Park for diverse cultural activities. Philadelphia is one hour away and New Jersey Transit train or bus system is 90 minutes away. This river side town provides a happening cultural scene with multiple venues for entertainment, dining options at the riverfront and oceanside. A great community for work/life balance and raising a family.
Apply for Physician - Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly