Physician - Sleep Medicine
- Position Type
Outpatient Sleep Medicine Physician Needed in Chicago
Chicago based Hospital and Health Care Center is seeking a full-time, Board Certified Sleep Medicine physician to join their expanding multi-specialty medical group.
The physician will be responsible for the professional management of patient care and providing professional services to patients commensurate with his/her specialty, education and training.
- Full-time, hospital-employed position
- High volume practice located in the hospital
- Sleep lab with 4 beds and AASM accreditation
- Must be a graduate of an ACGME or AACOM accredited Residency Program.
- Must maintain a current Illinois State Medical license to practice and current State and Federal DEA licensure.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Sleep Medicine as well as in either Pulmonology, Psychiatry and Neurology, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Base salary with bonus potential
- Occurrence based professional liability coverage (no tail obligation)
- Paid time off for Vacation
- CME time and allowance
- Reimbursement for required licenses, DEA and associated fees
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits available
Apply for Physician - Sleep Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly