West Texas Medical Associates (WTMA), a large, physician-owned, multi-specialty group in San Angelo, TX, is looking to replace a retiring Urology partner.
* Earn in the top 1% of urologists nationwide, and reap the benefits as a shareholder and equal partner in this thriving private practice and multi-specialty group
* Clinic located on the local hospital's campus, attached to its ambulatory surgery center (ASC)
* Robotic (da Vinci Xi) and laparoscopic surgery offered but not required
* Excellent referrals from numerous primary care physicians, OBGyns, hospitalists, and ER physicians
* Paid, 10 days/call per month
Check us out: www.wtmedical.com/
* Completion of an accredited US urology residency
* BC/BE (if within 3 years of training)
San Angelo: West Texas Riverfront Community of over 100,000 people:
* Local, regional airport offers multiple, daily, short (45 min), direct flights to Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), allowing one to then connect anywhere in the world
* Economic and social hub, from healthcare to shopping to entertainment to education and beyond
* The river running through the heart of the city, and its surrounding River Walk, is home to beautiful gardens, parks, and golfing, is host to regular concerts and festivals, and provides no shortage of outdoor activities.
* Three area lakes, symphony, ballet, live theater, museums, excellent public, and private school options, as well as one of the nation's "Best Colleges" as ranked by The Princeton Review, Angelo State University, are all icing on the cake for why this area has seen steady growth for the last century
Learn more about San Angelo at www.downtownsanangelo.com and www.discoversanangelo.com.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV, contact info, and best time to be reached to:
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly