Endovascular Neurointerventionalist - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained Endovascular Neurointerventionalist to join a team of exceptionally trained physicians. Candidates must be BC/BE in Neurosurgery or Neurology and have vascular interventional training/experience. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
Complex stroke and cerebrovascular care at Mosaic Life Care is comprised of full complement specialists including stroke trained neurologists and neurosurgeons. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement.
- Combination of neurosurgical and neurovascular inpatient consults
- Acute and elective surgery and neurovascular interventions
- Outpatient clinic for new and established patient visits
- Work cooperatively with members of the Neurosurgery and Neurology groups to provide care for stroke patients
- Shared call with the existing Neurology group consisting of 7 days, every 4-5 weeks
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Endovascular Neurointerventionalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly