Physician - Academics-Orthopaedic Surgery - Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Position Type
*Clinical Faculty: Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgeon | Banner University Medical Center - T
Banner University Medical Center - Tucson Tucson, AZ 85719
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Employee
- Verified Date:07/22/2019
- Job ID:729281
- Employer Job ID:BCAP 29033
Banner University Medical Center is seeking an Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgeon to join our clinical faculty team. This is an excellent opportunity for to join an established clinical faculty team at a new, state-of-the-art hospital in the beautiful Sonoran Desert. The hired physician will have a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona that is commensurate with experience.
- MD or DO
- Must have AZ license (or eligibility to receive by hire date)
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction required
- Preference will be given to candidates with 3+ years post-training experience
- 1.0 FTE, generally 2 days of clinic, 2 days of OR
- Inpatient and Outpatient facilities for surgical procedures
- Practice Profile
- 13 Ortho Surgeons in Hand & Upper Extremity, Trauma, Foot & Ankle, Sports Medicine and General Orthopaedics
- 20 orthopaedic residents
- 5 APPs, including one PA dedicated to inpatient care coordination
- Dedicated nurse navigator/educator for joint replacement
- Teach and mentor students/residents/fellows
- Research opportunities, if interested
Banner Health offers a competitive salary plus incentives, and CME w/allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Banner University Medicine, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in the areas of research, teaching and patient care.
Banner – University Medical Center Tucson, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus, is consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by U.S. News & World Report and has the Magnet® designation for outstanding nursing care.
Banner – University Medical Center South, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – South Campus, is a comprehensive medical center with an Emergency department, a state-designated trauma center and a Behavioral Health Pavilion. It is a state-accredited Cardiac Receiving Center and is designated a senior-friendly hospital by Nurses Improving Care for Health system Elders.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Orthopaedic Surgery - Adult Reconstructive Surgery
Apply for Physician - Academics-Orthopaedic Surgery - Adult Reconstructive Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly