Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans is seeking BC/BE radiologists to join our growing Emergency Radiology section. The section currently consists of 9 radiologists, several of which are fellowship trained in abdominal imaging, MSK, pediatrics, and neuroradiology.
- Current shift availability is 5p-2/3a. Potential additional availability to include 7p-4/5a
- Both positions are 1 week on and 1 week off.
- Duties include coverage of ER and hospital inpatient examinations from Ochsner Main Campus location as well as several Ochsner community hospitals/urgent care centers.
- Ochsner is a multi-disciplinary hospital system and transfer center with active surgical, transplant, cardiac, neurosurgical, MSK and stroke sections.
- Collegial work environment with up to 5 radiologists in-house at any given time throughout the night, including residents.
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 80 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 60 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 19,000 employees and over 1,200 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment and music.
Interested physicians should apply click HERE
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for EMERGENCY RADIOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly