- Position Type
Children’s of Minnesota, the 10th largest Children’s Hospital in North America and the largest in the Upper Midwest is seeking a BE/BC Gynecologist to join their Pediatric Gynecology Department. The program cares for children with gynecological needs in the state of Minnesota and is currently composed of two physicians and a full support staff.
- Children’s is a full service, nationally recognized, acute care system offering a full spectrum of pediatric and pediatric subspecialty services.
- A multi-disciplinary team including fellowship-trained pediatric gynecologist, pediatric endocrinology, pediatric hematology/oncology, genetics and adolescent medicine.
- A comprehensive medical and surgical program focused on the diagnosis and management of common problems in pediatric and adolescent gynecology as well as uncommon and more complex conditions.
- A strong referral base of over 1600 providers in primary and specialty care.
- Predominantly a pediatric and adolescent based practice but opportunity for adult ob/gyn care exists.
- Faculty/Academic appointment through the University of Minnesota available.
- Offer a lucrative compensation and benefits program including base pay with incentives, malpractice, health, dental, disability, retirement, a solid CME package, vacation/CME time, and much more.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should be board eligible/certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology with experience in pediatric and adolescent reproductive health via formal fellowship training or commensurate clinical experience to care for the complete medical and surgical needs of the patients.
- The successful applicant will be required to qualify for a Minnesota medical license and will need privileging/credentialing with area hospitals the Pediatric Gynecology service provides care for.
- This position will also share medical/surgical call rotation with the pediatric gynecology physicians.
- Must have an M.D., D.O. or equivalent degree from another country with a current Minnesota Medical License or the ability to obtain one.
- BE/BC in obstetrics/gynecology with pediatric gynecology fellowship training or commensurate experience.
- Ability to be successfully credentialed by both Hospital and 3rd Party Payers.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly