Practice for Sale
- Position Type
- Big Island of Hawaii, thriving, upcountry Ob/Gyn practice in a unique, rural mountain setting that provides an ideal opportunity for a balanced family life as well as fulfilling relationships in the care of our community’s women from puberty to 99 years of age.
- North Hawaii Women’s Health is the only private women's health practice in Waimea. I see 16 patients per day, three days per week, from 8 to 4:30 pm, taking one hour off for lunch, working entirely in an in-office setting for gyn visits and procedures, with no night call. I use the Elation EHR system with fully functional patient access.
- This practice offers the flexibility to expand to include full Ob/Gyn in-service hospital privileges for deliveries and surgical cases, depending on the needs or priorities to maximize income.
- My pre-retirement out-patient case load at three days per week covers all practice expenses, including health insurance and bonuses for my staff.
- I am available with my experienced staff to overlap with a new provider so that the transition is smooth for the practice and our loyal patients.
- Two excellent, private K-12 schools in Waimea (Kamuela) within walking distance of home
- Parker School: https://www.niche.com/k12/parker-school-kamuela-hi/
- Hawaii Preparatory Academy: https://www.niche.com/k12/hawaii-preparatory-academy-kamuela-hi/
- Beautiful Family Friendly neighborhood
Serious applicants may arrange to visit with us in my home, see our practice in action, visit with my staff, see the hospital's beautiful Labor and Delivery unit, visit our schools and get a first-hand feel for our community.
Apply for Practice for Sale
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly