Attractive Gastroenterology Positions
- Position Type
Springfield Gastroenterology, a premier Gastroenterology practice with a free standing ambulatory surgery center is looking for TWO fully motivated Gastroenterologists. ERCP and EUS skills are preferred, but not mandatory. This is a medium size practice with a large practice feel. This practice offers great clinical satisfaction in a pleasant community within a short drive of three major cities (Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati) and regional attractions.
- Collaborate with 1 full time and 2 part time gastroenterologists along with support from 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners will assist with hospital rounds and office follow up patients.
- Premier, established practice with built in referral base.
- 1:5 call at local hospital
- 100% Physician owned and operated ambulatory surgery center.
- 100% MAC anesthesia
- Onsite infusion center
- Onsite clinical research
- Office owned pathology laboratory
- One shop stop for all gastroenterology procedures
- Video capsule Endoscopy
- Anal manometry
- Bravo pH study
- Smart Pill
- GMed EHR in office and ASC
- Highly motivated and helpful staff
- 4.5 days a week work
- 2 Hospitals- On call for one hospital 1:5. Second hospital call is optional.
- Robust outpatient Endoscopy program in our Surgery Center
- Patient catchment area is around 200k
- Strong multi-specialty support
- ERCP and EUS skill will be appreciated but not mandatory
- 2-Year guarantee – followed by partnership in the practice. Option for early partnership after 1 year available.
- Productivity incentives
- Ownership in ASC available
- Paid malpractice
- Year 1 - 5 weeks PTO and CME
- Year 2 – 6 weeks PTO and CME
- 401k plan, profit sharing plan
- Medical Insurance available
- Sign on bonus
- Money for relocation expenses
Springfield, Ohio provides the best of all four seasons and offers an abundance of year-round activities. Nuzzled in the heart of Ohio, Springfield has an estimated population of close to 60,000. This family oriented community is located approximately 40 miles west of Columbus, 24 miles from Dayton and 75 miles North of Cincinnati. Springfield is also home to Wittenburg University, a nationally distinguished program that was founded in 1845. Yearly activities include:
- Golfing at one of Springfield’s many fine courses.
- Boating, Fishing, and Hiking at Buck Creek State Park located 7 minutes from our facility.
- Fine Dining the country club or one of our many local restaurants.
- View Art in the Springfield Museum of Art (AAM Accredited).
- Go antiquing at Heart of Ohio which houses the one of the single largest monthly shows in the country.
- Learn More about Springfield by visiting www.visitspringfieldohio.com
Apply for Attractive Gastroenterology Positions
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly