Critical Care/Pulmonary Physician
- Position Type
This exceptional opportunity includes:
- Opportunty at hospital in Vallejo California (no clinic at this time).
- Employed position with a highly-respected group practice.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) with generous company contributions, CME, malpractice, and paid time off.
- Relocation assistance or signing bonus.
- Availability of partnership after two years.
- High shareholder earning potential.
- Flexibility in scheduling allows for work-life balance.
- Attractive night call schedule. With support of telemedicine physicians, there are infrequent call ins!
- Opportunity for ICU directorships.
- Journal club with other PMA physicians.
- Highly desirable family-friendly community with excellent school districts and myriad of year-round outdoor activities; vast array of excellent dining, shopping, arts and cultural options and sporting events.
- Close proximity to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, the Pacific Ocean, and the Wine Country.
- See for yourself why the Golden State is second to none!
Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Disease, Allergy and Critical Care Consultants Medical Group, Inc., was founded in 1973. With more than 45 physician and non-physician providers, we are the largest group of our kind in northern California. PMA providers care for some of the most complicated and critically ill patients in the greater Sacramento, Vallejo and Napa areas. We have expertise in a number of medical specialties including Critical Care Medicine, Tele ICU, Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Disease, Sleep Medicine, Travel Medicine, Interventional Pulmonology, Palliative Care, Allergy and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Apply for Critical Care/Pulmonary Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly