- Position Type
We are looking for an OB/GYN Physician for a busy FQHC primary care system and hospital, on-call responsibilities.
If you have a passion for helping people that are medically underserved and enjoy bright and sunny days year around – consider joining our team.
- Our clinics are located throughout Yuma County in Yuma, Arizona.
- We are about 220,000 people year around with a picturesque small town feel and great local food!
- Major industries in Yuma are agriculture, support 2 military bases, and tourism.
- We are located 30 minutes from Mexico/US border and about 3 hours from San Diego, CA, Palm Springs, CA or Phoenix, AZ.
- We have 5 main primary care health centers that care of a large underserved community.
- We have HRSA score of “20”, which will help anyone still paying off student loans or NHSC Scholar programs.
- We have loan repayment programs with 3 year contracts.
- Candidates must have an MD or DO degree from an accredited school, a State of AZ license to practice medicine, board eligible/ certified in good standing.
- Must have successfully completed the National Board/ Flex exam.
- Current DEA certification and CPR/ ACLS certificates required by law.
- If you have not already obtained, we require a Fingerprint Clearance card.
Come work with us…and enjoy a small town attitude while floating on the Colorado River!
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly