- Position Type
The University of Maryland School of Medicine Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN Generalist to practice full-time at University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, located in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
- BWMC performs 1,500 deliveries per year
- Level II nursery
- Academic teaching position, excellent clinical and teaching skills required as you will be involved in training of medical students
- 3-4.5 days in office seeing patients (determined by in-house call schedule)
- Maximum of 4 in house call days per month, 4 back up calls per month
- Day off after in house call, unless it falls on a Sunday
- Surgery block time monthly to be determined. Add on cases at the discretion of the provider.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail
- Academic appointment opportunities available
UM BWMC is a suburban community hospital consisting of 311 beds with a medical staff of 600+ providers. UM BWMC's services include a freestanding Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Maryland Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, Wound Healing Center, The Maryland Vascular Center, Joint, Spine and Neuro Centers, The Pascal Women's Center and the Aiello Breast Center. UM BWMC recently opened a six story patient tower, which includes 111 private medical surgical beds, a state of the art 24 bed intensive care unit, and an obstetrical unit.
Apply for OB/GYN Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly