- Position Type
UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join a rapidly growing practice.
- Hospital employed OB/GYN group currently consisting of 3 MD’s, 3 midwives, 1 gynecologist, and 2 nurse practitioners
- Service is limited to one community hospital (University of Maryland Shore Regional Health at Easton)
- Practice call 6 weekday/1 weekend per month, additional call available per request
- State of the art family birthing center contained within the hospital with readily available pediatrics and anesthesia support
- Collaborative midwife care model strongly supported
- Robust minimally invasive GYN service with availability of laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, or the da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Newly renovated outpatient office close to hospital campus
- Full service office setting with onsite blood draw and ultrasound availability
- Opportunity for administrative positions available
- Robust benefits package including malpractice and tail coverage
- Market competitive compensation
A rural community hospital located within Easton, MD on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland near the Chesapeake Bay. Easton was recently named “the 8th Best Small Town in America” and is small town living at its finest. The charming Easton Historic district is abundant with boutiques, dining, and a focus on the arts. Easton includes quick access to every day shopping and restaurants, and a variety of activities and festivals. Close access to metropolitan areas like Washington DC, Annapolis, and Baltimore. The beaches of Delaware and Ocean City, MD are just over an hour drive away.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly