Occupational Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic BC/BE Occupational Medicine physician to join our dynamic Corporate Health Division, responsible for providing healthcare services to regional employers.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Providing full spectrum of occupational medicine services at two locations
- Mobile Occupational Health services
- 13 Onsite locations staffed by Nurse Practitioners and experienced staff support
- Occupational injury/illness care; Drug and alcohol testing, Multiple types of specialized Industrial Rehabilitation services, Occupational Physicals and Fitness for duty test.
- Wellness program medical review
- Regulatory compliance
- PSLF approved institution
- Exceptional compensation package including:
- Generous CME allowance
- Retirement options
- Paid Malpractice
- Relocation expenses
If you are a physician who has a passion for high quality healthcare, professional engagement, growth and working with a strong team of other healthcare professionals, this may be your opportunity. Spartanburg Regional is one of the largest healthcare systems in the Upstate of South Carolina, and our Corporate Health Division is supported by an incredible sales and marketing team.
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer’s worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many things, including; best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl’s getaway, best parks, and even best water!
We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Apply for Occupational Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly