- Position Type
Hospitalist opening with progressive, acute care not-for-profit facility (49 beds) affiliated with major state university hosting medical students for teaching opportunities.
- Either MED/PED or FM trained; will consider IM willing to see PEDS
- 12 hour shifts (7am to 7pm), 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Low volume census 8-10/day, incl. admissions allows extended quality time with patients.
- Will see the occassional Ped or handle some vent management in low volume ICU
- No codes or no procedures required
- Only days, evening hours covered with tele-hospitalist service.
- Competitive Salary plus RVU bonus, Sign-on/Retention bonus, Medical Benefits for Employee/Family fully paid, Retirement Plan, Relocation.
-14 paid vacation days per year
- McPherson, KS made USA Today's Top 50 Best Cities in America (#16)
- This 14,000 population town is nestled in the heart of Kansas, one hour north of Wichita (MSA pop. 625K), offering a unique community, a place where events and attractions showcase the heart and soul of its residents.
- These great, mid-America folks enjoy a slower pace of life freed of big city hassles and traffic. Downtown McPherson Main Street is new, refurbished and vibrant offering attractive amenities for the whole family
- Gorgeous parks, nearby pristine lakes and two picturesque golf courses
- Easy, all-interstate drive of 55 minutes to newer, Wichita national airport
Consider living in a low crime area, only 2.1% unemployment, low cost of living and reasonable housing cost with wide open spaces.
Contact David Isenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-909-6682.
Apply for HOSPITALIST PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly