- Position Type
Our growing anesthesia practice is seeking a BC/BE anesthesiologists for our well-established anesthesia group in Culpeper, VA.
- Our practice provides anesthesia services at Culpeper Medical Center, a 70-bed community hospital.
- Our CRNAs and Anesthesiologists work together in a care team model.
- We offer a variety of bread and butter cases along with a flexible work and call schedule.
- A VA license is a plus, but not necessary to apply.
- Residents are welcome to apply.
Surrounded by historic landmarks, rolling hills, and sparkling rivers, lakes and streams, The Town of Culpeper naturally blends a rich history with a prosperous future. With its Colonial and Victorian homes, thriving businesses, and quaint shops, galleries and restaurants, it's easy to see why it has been called One of the 10 Best Small Towns in America.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40 year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly