MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP (formerly Tri-County Medical Associates), part of the Partners Network and recognized as a leader in innovative approaches to enhance patient and provider experience is recruiting a Laborist Physician. Join one of the best performing groups in the US according to MGMA and the #1 group in quality three years in a row. We boast a high retention rate because our Ob/Gyn physicians are viewed as owners and have the ability to influence decision-making as well as enjoy a high quality of life. Live in an idyllic New England community with outstanding schools and just 45 minutes to Boston to catch a red Sox game, less than 30 minutes from Gillette Stadium to watch the Patriots or see a concert and be at the back door to the start of the Boston Marathon.
A Board Certified or Board Eligible Laborist physician is needed in Milford, Massachusetts. The position requires covering 2-Friday/Sunday 24 hour shifts per month (total of 4, 24 HR shifts/month) with the option of tow additional shifts per month. Cover labor and delivery as well as ED consults for our Ob/Gyn patients. We have outstanding professional support for our Laborist physicians.
- 4 (24-hr shifts) per month with the option of 2 additional shifts/month
- Competitive salaries and full benefits package
- Malpractice provided
- Sign-on bonus
- Opportunity for moonlighting
- Retirement package of $15K/yr; 50% vested after 5 years and 100% vested after 10 years
- $3500 CME plus time
- 36 days PTO
- Outstanding professional support
- Teaching opportunity
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- Top Regional Service Organization (RSO) within Partners Community Physician Organization (PCPO) for quality performance, 2010-2016
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Physician Group Honor Roll, 2012-2016
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP
We are located in one of the fastest growing regions in Massachusetts and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, Rhode Island. There is a myriad of residential options from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living and home to some of the finest school systems. We are affiliated with Milford Regional, an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit. Milford Regional has partnerships with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital and has collaborated with Boston Children s Physicians.
Apply for Laborist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly